Based upon extensive experience and a professional and reliable approach, Jarvis Nuclear provides the appropriate
level of support and advice to ensure our products and services are fit-for-purpose and sustainable.
Our staff and associates have significant levels of experience enabling the company to offer:
- RPA (Radiation Protection Adviser) and RWA (Radioactive Waste Adviser) services;
- independent reviews of compliance with Ionising Radiations Regulations;
- radon detection, measurement and strategies;
- nuclear safety case authoring and management;
- hazard identification and risk evaluation;
- risk assessments (including ALARP);
- independent peer review / independent nuclear safety assessment;
- emergency planning and response (including REPPIR);
- environmental protection advice;
- application for environmental permits and subsequent compliance;
- support to radioactive waste and decommissioning projects.
Jarvis Nuclear Limited, Registered in England and Wales (10746979), 6 Harriet Gardens, PL7 4RH